Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Tropical Storm Such and Such coming this way

I am the proud owner of an inside-out umbrella today. I did spend HK$15 on it (about $1.90) for it, so I guess I get what I deserve.

We have some tropical storm coming towards Hong Kong right now. It's supposed to hit us, or just South of us, in the next few days. Here's its current position.

It doesn't have a name, and probably won't have one, but anyways, it's cool that I am somewhat close to one. Here's some pictures of the rediculous rain we're getting.





We're at Tropical Storm level 3, I guess (out of 8 or 10, depending on who you ask), so I guess it's not a huge deal. But, I am getting what I asked for - I wanted to experience a big storm while I'm here.

Anyways, Please Mind the Gap, and the wet stairs (some poor girl took the hard way down today).

~Ken

No comments: