Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A letter he won't read

Dear President Bush,

I know you're an avid reader of my blog and I appreciate your time to be an audience member of this humble piece of Internet real estate.

Could I ask one favor though? Please, for the love of all that's good and holy... talk to the damn Koreans before I find out how it feels to:

a) Get a Tan in 15 seconds
b) Grow a second head

If North Korean officials are saying to newspapers "we're going to fire a nuclear missile," at that point if I was you, I would start thinking about a holiday fruit cake for Kim Jong Il or maybe a nice cheese tray.

Cuz, yea... I may not be in Japan or Taiwan or Korea right now... but I am down wind from them. And radiation is just not fabulous.

Talk to the damn Koreans, please.

Mind the Gap, sir.

~Ken

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, but then you are making the quantum leap that our illustrious leader actually comprehends what he reads and can put the dots together!